MacOS Photos App Is Enough For You To Edit Your Photos
Daily Blog seven/365
If you are like me and don’t have skills in Lightroom or Photoshop, then stock Photos app on your MacBook should be enough. Photos app has all the editing features you would need to make your photos look professional. Start playing with the settings in a picture and see how it affects the image. Slowly you will get the hang of it, and soon you will realize, Photos app is all you need. You will learn how you can get the results that you desire. Maybe your need is to get Film style effect. For that, if you’ll play with Blacks, Hue, Saturation, and Temperature, and you should be able to get the result you want.
I mainly use Photos for organizing my pictures and saving them in iCloud. It has a clean design and easy to use.
- Open Photos
- Open the Image you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit button in the top right.
- Click on the Auto Enhance button.
- Next is to click on the Crop button and let the software automatically adjust the picture.
- If you are not satisfied with the cropping. Do it manually.
- Then is the primary step to start playing around with the settings.
- Once you come to a Final result. You are done.
I use an app called Noiseless which helps to reduce noise from the picture. But you can skip that, I use it because I had already bought it long back.
Before | After